- Current release is the 2017 vintage (release June 2017)
- From the famous Braemore vineyard, planted 1969 on the alluvial flats of Hermitage Road
- This style is all about freshness, vibrancy and varietal purity.
- Delicate lemongrass and lime fruit characters with a zesty acidity.
- Awesome current drinking or cellar with confidence
- Perfect with freshly shucked oysters/pan fried whiting filles/sashimi
- This is the 18th consecutive vintage of Braemore semillon produced
2 x Sew and Sew 2016 Adelaide Hills Chardonnay.
2 x Sew and Sew 2014 Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir.
2 x Sew and Sew 2015 Adelaide Hills Syrah.
Tash Mooney- La Bise Christmas offer
Within the 70 acres of 50 year old Semillon vines we have there is always a block that stands out each vintage and warrants keeping by itself for bottling under our White Label range.
This Riesling is a dry, elegant style based on the great riesling wines from the South Australian regions of Eden Valley and Clare Valley.
Our vineyards are all organic, having been converted in 2003. In the vineyard we use competitive biology, aiming to be completely chemical free in dry years and using half the organic standard of copper and sulphur in wet years.
A typically cool growing season. An unsettled flowering (windy and a lot of rain) led to very low crops- and very concentrated wines. Chardonnay ripened slowly, with excellent flavours and great natural acidity.
A stunning white variety originating from Campania in Southern Italy. With low yielding vines, smaller bunches and berries, this variety is heat tolerant, with high disease resistance and higher natural acid.
It took a little while for the aromas to be coaxed out but once they presented themselves they hit the spot. Pears and nutty aromas, almost like cashew, some honey and white peach skin. More time reveals some citrus flower and leaf. In the mouth and poached pears drive the bus followed by a subdued ginger and cinnamon like spice. Flavours are long and mouth filling - some delicious textural interest. I’d happily have a couple of glasses.
Drink now. 91/100 Qwine
91/100 - Very good.